i-Automation: Solutions and Knowledge Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
i-Automation: Solutions and Knowledge Forum

Extensive automation solutions and knowledge sharing forum, managed by a group of extraordinary automation engineering enthusiasts

FALSE TRIP status received from Micrologic 2.0 E in PSE while Micrologic LED indicator shows no tripping command present

timotheus.steven
    Expert Contributor
    Expert Contributor

FALSE TRIP status received from Micrologic 2.0 E in PSE while Micrologic LED indicator shows no tripping command present  Empty FALSE TRIP status received from Micrologic 2.0 E in PSE while Micrologic LED indicator shows no tripping command present

Post by timotheus.steven Mon May 09, 2016 3:02 pm

While trying to integrate PSE and Micrologic 2.0E, I always get FALSE TRIP status from one of the Micrologic that is installed ( ACB INCOMING UPS).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I try to find the register list of micrologic and found that TRIP status is in register  number 661 bit 2

I try to check the register by using modscan software and the register ( register 661)  is giving the TRIP status ( bit 2 = 1).

I try to compare it with another normal micrologic and there is no TRIP status ( bit 2 = 0).

I  check the device and there is no sign of TRIP .
    I also reset the micrologic by pressing the reset button but I still get the False TRIP status in PSE and in modscan
    From data above, I can conclude that the source of False TRIP status is from the Micrologic.
    What should I do to fix this case?

Looking forward for your answer

Best Regards,
    Timotheus Steven Gunawan

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:31 am